SUPPORTING SAFE AND EFFICIENT PATIENT TRANSFER AND REHABILITATION
The Oxford® Up is a manual stand-aid and seated transfer device, suitable for those who require assistance when standing but are able to contribute effort to the process. By encouraging user participation, the Up can play a supportive role in patient rehabilitation and functional independence.
- Safe working load 200kg / 31st / 440lbs
- Lightweight, and easy to manoeuvre
- Adjustable legs for access around furniture
- Contoured swing-away seat pads
- Ergonomic design considerations
- Compatible sling offer for additional support