Britton Price are experts in the installation and refurbishment, provide service & inspections and asset management to passenger lifts. We are also delighted to offer the incredible EMI lift.
Working closely with our customers in the care sector and following consultation with the Dementia Services Development Centre, University of Stirling, we have designed the EMI-Lift ® which recognises the needs of those living with cognitive impairment.
The fundamental changes incorporated within the Registered Design* of our EMI-Lift ® is designed to meet the needs of those living with cognitive impairment and their carers. Our radical new design incorporates 20 specific design changes, a few of which are detailed below.
Key Design Features
- High contrast colour schemes to identify the lift
- Lighting levels increased by a factor of three
- 3D sensors provide uses with door protection
- Floor colours match landing entrance
- Large, bright landing pushes
- Warm homely car interior for comfort
- Additional landing signage to aid navigation
- High contrast handrail
- Large analogue clock for increased visibility
The EMI-LIFT® has been awarded DSDC Gold Level and Design Innovation Certification and is available on all new lifts including the X-IM space saving lift and modernisation packages subject to technical surveys.
We have worked closely with Britton Price for many years and in that time they have provided numerous products, services and training to our business. We have always received excellent service in all areas.